NHS Opportunities For Everyone
Developing the Young Workforce West Highland would like to invite young people, parents, carers and teachers to join them for an online careers event, which will showcase current job opportunities for NHS Highland. In collaboration with DYW North Highland, DYW Inverness and Central Highland and NHS Highland, the one hour LIVE session will be broadcast on Zoom on the 25th November, starting at 1pm until 2pm.
Within the NHS (National Health Service) there are a variety of jobs and professions that young people can apply for that can help to save lives, help the vulnerable in local communities, with the additional opportunity to work closely as part of a team, enhancing skills and personal development. Through a variety of different NHS job families, there are opportunities for everyone, with this session focusing specifically on careers in the Administration, Personal and Social Care and Support Services areas.
Hear from and interact with:
- Fiona Hogg, Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development
- Sophie Nairn, Administrative Assistant at the NHS Administrative Support Services
- Shannon Dale, Catering Services Assistant at the NHS Support Services
- Lori Pattinson, NHS Workforce Planning Manager
- Claire Watt, Project Manager in Adult Social Care
- Sophie Dunnett, North Highland College UHI Schools & NHS Liaison Lead
At a time when the NHS are battling a national health crisis and needing the extra skills and talents young people can help provide the front line with, this one hour interactive and informative session provides young people the golden opportunity to find out more about what is involved in each job role and what current jobs are on offer.
We look forward to welcoming you all on the 25th November along with our cohort of inspiring NHS Highland staff members!